What personal information do we collect when you use our Services?
Information you provide us: We collect information from you when you register for a trial or purchase a Web Service Subscription. You will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address business name and website domain name if applicable. Your credit card information will be collected when purchasing a Subscription.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
- To allow us to respond to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To manage and verify your account and the identity as a user of the Services.
- To contact you when necessary about your account or your use of the Services.
- To send you information about our products and Services.
We will retain your information for as long as your subscription is active, or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your subscription or request that we no longer use your information to provide you information about our Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we share your information?
- We do not share or sell your information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities. All personal information you supply is encrypted during transmission via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All payment card transactions are processed through an encrypted gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our server.